Attracting thousands of spectators every year, El Cajon’s Mother Goose parade continues to up the ante and dazzle residents. Taking place this November 24th, the Mother Goose parade will feature motorized floats, animated clowns, special celebrity guests, giant helium balloons, and lots more. Families can expect more than a 100 colorful and exciting parade entries from all around the country this year. Starting along Magnolia and Main street, you’ll want to grab your spot early to get the best view. Children will also be paid a special visit by Santa Claus!
Here’s a short teaser, courtesy of the East County Magazine, of what to expect at the Mother Goose parade:
Mother Goose Parade Details:
- Date & Time: November 24, 2013 / 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Location: Starts as Magnolia & Main Street. Heads down to N. Second Street, then turns North and finishes at Madison Street.
- Website: Mother Goose Parade
- 8 a.m. — Red Carpet Event
- 10 a.m. — Parade Begins
- 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. — Mother Goose Village